- Front Garden (Open to all gardens large and small)
- Back Garden (Any size, anywhere!)
- Communal or Community Garden (Open to residents who have worked together to create a beautiful shared space.)
- Containers, Pots and Baskets (Only got a small space to work with? This is the perfect category to showcase your balcony, patio or hanging baskets)
- Best vegetable patch
- Junior Gardener (Open to all budding gardeners aged 16 years and under)
- Best New Garden (Open to any garden that hasn't entered before)
Judging will take place on 16, 17 and 18 July. We will contact you to let you know which day the judges will visit.
* By entering you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions. Your contact details will be shared with the competition organisers (Shepway Tenants and Leaseholders Board) to enable them to contact you and will be used by East Kent Housing to notify you of further opportunities to get involved.