Working at East Kent Housing
Come and join our team of over 200 staff at East Kent Housing, working across offices in Aylesham, Canterbury, Dover, Shepway and Thanet providing council housing services to over 17,000 homes.
Working with us:
Join us and enjoy the benefits:
- Percentage of final salary (dependent on service) and index linked pension
- Minimum 24 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 30 days depending on grade and service
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements
- Supportive sick pay scheme
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On site free parking
- Cycle to work scheme - save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike
Valuing our staff and neighbourhoods
- We particularly welcome applications from members of the community who are under represented in our workforce, including people from the black and minority ethnic community, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
- We have a strong commitment to offering opportunities for our staff to gain further education and training.
You might be interested in: